- From downtown Gatlinburg, at Light # 3, go east out Hiway 321 away from town and past Food City and City Hall.
- Continue on Highway 321 past the Rocky Top Sports Complex.
- Turn left immediately past the Rocky Top Sports Complex building at the entrance into the Sports Complex.
- Follow the road as it winds up the hill toward the Gatlinburg Community Center and Anna Porter Public Library.
About the Rocky Top Sports World *** Opening Summer 2014
- 80 acres with 7 outdoor fields and 10 basketball courts
- Indoor facility with 6 courts, a climbing wall, a full service cafe
- Constructed to attract state, regional, and national visitors for competitive tournaments
- Funded by the City of Gatlinburg and Sevier County
- Expected 5 year economic impact:
- 400,000 visitors
- Over $60 million in direct spending
- Over $100 million in total Economic Impact
More information at:
www.rockytopsportsworld.com or contact Lori McMahan Moore at 865-325-004 or firstname.lastname@example.org